Templates for Clubs
- Team sheet
- Three duly filled in copies (2 for the umpires and 1 for the scorer) must be given at the time of the toss.
- Home Team and the Away Team MUST give separate copies.
- BCF Result Sheet
- Home Team must duly fill-in this form.
- Only Player Names, Match Details & Result needs to be updated. Individual Batting & Bowling Figures are no longer required.
- Get the signatures from the captain(s), umpire(s) and scorer(s)
- Umpires will fill in their comments (if any).
- Home Team MUST submit online the scanned copy of the filled in BCF resultsheet before EOD Monday.
- Scorecard with Auto Calculation of Totals – Format – 1 / Format – 2
- This is NOT needed by the LC.
- This aids in validating the totals and wickets automatically. This is not carried out automatically in CricHQ.
- Home Team MUST fill online in CricHQ before EOD Friday. Every club has been given the login credentials to CricHQ.
- How to upload scorecard in CricHQ is available here.
- Age Consent Form
- This form has to be submitted for an Under-Aged player who wants to play in the BCF Senior T20/League competition. Under-Age means a player under the age of 18 and over the age of 15 on the day of a match or matches.
Templates for Umpires
- Incident Report Form
- This form has to be submitted for any Match incidents. Based on this the LC & DP will take action.
Templates for Juniors