BCF Insurance Coverage (Services procured from Arena N.V.)
It is mandatory for all Full-member status clubs to be a part of this insurance cover. On the other hand, it also means that it is not necessary for clubs to take out their own insurance coverage plan separately. BCF office performs these administrative tasks on your behalf and for itself.
The Belgian Cricket Federation vzw has taken the following three insurance policies for their members.
1. Physical Accidents – 1.116.210
2. Civil Liability – 1.116.211
3. Legal – 1.116.211/1
Frequently Asked Questions
1. An insured person hurts himself during an activity.
2. The club / federation provides an accident report form.
3. The accident report form is provided to the doctor, who must complete the medical certificate.
4. Send the accident report form together with any already received original expense notes (residual difference amount that you receive/apply from your regular health insurance, …) and reports to the following address: Natarajan Krishnan, Louis Gribamount 161 Box 4, Brussels; who will further send it to “SA ARENA – Tweekerkenstraat 14, 1000 BRUSSELS”; after verification.
5. Once Arena has received the documents ARENA sends you within five days an acknowledgment of receipt of all necessary information and your file number.
6. Any additional expense reports could be sent to us immediately so we do best to proceed with the charge, if the file is complete.
7. May we finally ask us to immediately report adverse developments in the healing process to ensure the earliest possible settlement of the case.
We do hope that this information is unnecessary for you and may you enjoy many years of accident-free Cricket fun in Belgium.
– Members of the BCF Coach Association and BCF Cricket officials are covered by-default.
b) damages arising from personal civil liability of the insured person who has reached the age of 16 years and who has either intentionally caused damage, either drunk or in a similar state due to the use of products other than alcoholic beverages .
c) damage caused by fire, a fire, an explosion or by smoke arising from fire or a fire which breaks out or leave the premises of which the insured owner, tenant or occupant, with the exception, however, the damage caused in hotel or similar lodging, where the insured persons residing temporarily or accidentally.
d) The damage caused to the movable and immovable property and the animals insured under their care. This exclusion does not affect the provisions of Art. 7c.
e) The damage caused by buildings under construction, reconstruction or renovation.
f) The damage caused by the use of sail-boats of more than 200 kg of boats and aircraft.
g) loss or damage caused by the aggravation of elements of nuclear or radioactive origin.
h) damage resulting from subsidence and generally of any soil movement, regardless of its origin.
i) All damage directly or indirectly resulting from asbestos and / or harmful properties well as from any other material containing asbestos in any form;
j) does cause damage to third parties by the contamination of soil, water, or the atmosphere. This exclusion does not apply if the damage is the direct result of an accident;
k) The judicial amicable, administrative or economic fines, penalties and damages as punishment or deterrence means in some foreign legal systems, as well as the legal costs relating to criminal proceedings;
l) damages resulting from the liability of directors of legal entities regarding mistakes in their capacity as directors;
m) damage occurring in connection with war, civil war or similar events.